- Illinois pre-service teachers during their academic student teaching year AND first-year through fifth-year Illinois world language teachers
- partial reimbursement of 50% for ICTFL-sponsored events
- Be among the first to submit event registration form, fees, and Fund for the Future form. (Scholarships are awarded based on the order in which they are received)
- Pre-service teachers may receive this scholarship ONCE and teachers new to the profession may receive this scholarship ONCE
- Number of scholarships given each year may vary based on funds available
- membership in ICTFL
- on time submission of event registration form and payment of fees by the registration deadline
- submission of Fund for the Future scholarship form (including appropriate supervisor verification) no later than 20 days before the event
- Reimbursement will be received at the event. NOTE: If the applicant fails to attend, the scholarship is forfeited.
- Must apply by October 4 the year of the Conference.
2022 Fund for the Future Scholarship Recipients
Ma. Cristina L. Consuelo
Mikaela de Leon
Elin Tri Susilo